Les Dames Grilling Box
== PICKUP DETAILS ==
Thursday July 21
Food Building - 1401 Marshall St NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Celebrate on your patio or at the park – with this hearty selection of locally produced grilling goodness.
Each kit includes:
Brats with fixings (buns and mustard)
Honey & Beer soap – for clean-up afterwards!
2 Recipes included: Grilled Cheese Curd Panzanella Salad, Grilled Mushrooms
== ABOUT LES DAMES ==
The Minnesota Chapter of Les Dames D'Escoffier is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Fundraising supports education and awards academic scholarships to women students pursuing careers in culinary, agricultural or food science fields. If you are not able to support this fundraiser, please consider making a donation.
Curd Fest 2022
was a huge success! Please put Curd Fest 2023 (June 17) on your calendar.
Saturday, June 18, 2022
Preorders are closed.
We are full-steam-ahead for our biggest Curd Fest yet. We have more food, drink, music, and fun planned than ever before! This year we're introducing a Celebrity Milking Competition featuring our Resident Redhead, Princess Kay of the Milky Way, and other local favorites. Bottle feed a baby calf in the afternoon with our Herdsperson and watch as our afternoon crew harvests hundreds of pounds of milk from our herd. Of course, fan-favorite snacks like Pan-Fried Curds and Curd Kabobs will be available and squeaky fresh.
What we know we will have:
- Beer from Goat Ridge Brewery,Foxhole Brewhouse, Minnewaska House Brewing Co & Grill (burgers too!), Talking Waters Brewing
- Cider from Milk & Honey Ciders
- Wine from Rolling Forks Vineyards, North Folk Winery, Mousse Winery, and Dragon Willow Winery
- Milk Made Catering, Ice cream from Jupiter Moon, Coffee From Reality Roasters, Fresh garlic scapes, garlic powders and fresh mushrooms from Rustic Roots Farm, MN Olive Oil Co
- Food coming from Bark'n Pig Smokehouse BBQ, Redhead Creamery (bread for grilled cheese sandwiches sponsored by Coborn's Grocery), Bruders Butcher
- Educational booths with Minnesota Grown, the Stearns County Soil and Water Conservation and the Stearns County Sheriff