Baked Potato Cupcakes
Who doesn’t love baked or mashed potatoes? Surprise your lunch or dinner guests with this delicious (and adorable!) cheesy, garlic mashed potato cupcake. Get creative with the toppings or let them top their own!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
Serving Size: 1 cupcake
- 5 potatoes, boiled, mashed
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup Redhead Creamery's Garlic Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients and divide evenly amongst 12 muffin tins.
- Fill them as full as you would like them to look when baked, because they won’t rise.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Once baked, take out and place on a cooling rack for 10 minutes.
- Top with your favorite baked potato toppings… bacon, sour cream, chives, the works.
- Eat the whole thing.